We are looking for a highly organized and resourceful Administrative Support Specialist to assist with the day to day operations of our Infrastructure business. In this role, you will be a key member of our team, providing essential administrative assistance to the staff and management of the Infrastructure team. Your ability to multitask, attention to detail, and strong communication skills will be vital in ensuring the smooth functioning of our day-to-day operations and enhancing overall efficiency. The Infrastructure team provides design and support services across a range of building, site development and water projects. Professional Consulting Services offered include: Civil & Structural Engineering; Architecture; Mechanical & Electrical Engineering; Water Engineering; Environmental Consulting; Fire Safety Engineering; Health & Safety.
- Assist with administration tasks associated with our internal Quality, Safety, Security and Environmental System and our Governance processes.
- Act as the primary point of contact for administrative inquiries and requests from employees, clients, and external partners.
- Assist in project/bid coordination and tracking, ensuring deadlines are met and progress is communicated effectively.
- Assist Project Managers in administration associated with Oracle ERP system.
- Assist with administration and document management associated with ISO 19650 compliant information management system.
- Collaborate with various teams within Infrastructure to provide administrative support tailored to their specific needs.
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings, and coordinate appointments for key stakeholders.
- Handle phone calls, emails, and correspondence with professionalism and in a timely manner.
- Assist in managing and maintaining company records and databases.
- Assist in the onboarding of new staff.
- Conduct research and compile data to support business initiatives and decision-making processes.
- Aid in the preparation of financial documents and expense reports.
- Identify potential administrative and operational bottlenecks and suggest process improvements for increased efficiency.
- Troubleshoot operational issues and collaborate with Stakeholders for resolutions.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Administrative Support Specialist, or similar role.
- Proficiency in using office software such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams).
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with ERP systems, preferably Oracle would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to interact with various stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented and committed to maintaining accuracy in all tasks.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- A positive attitude, self-motivation, and a willingness to take on new challenges.
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.atkinsrealis.com/job/admin-support-specialist-in-dublin-jid-31861