We are seeking a CAD Technician with 2-4 years of experience required to work in our dynamic civil infrastructure design team based in our Dublin office, Galway, Dundalk and Cork offices. The successful candidate will work within a multidiscipline office and on varied projects such as land development for industrial / commercial / logistics / residential projects.
We offer a work life balance a mix of both office based and remote working that allows for professional developed in line wider infrastructure team. AtkinsRéalis provide substantial annual leave allowances along with additional days for charity engagement as part of our wider commitment to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Knowledge and experience of AutoCAD 2D is essential.
- Knowledge and experience of AutoDesk Civil 3D is beneficial.
- Ability to interpret and understand engineering drawings and designs.
- Working towards becoming an Engineering Technician member with Engineers Ireland.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and communication skills.
- Flexible approach with ability to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, a positive outlook and approachable manner.
- Well-motivated, willing to take responsibility and able to work as part of a team or alone when required.
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.snclavalin.com/job/cad-technician-in-dublin-jid-30510