We are seeking a Civil CAD Technician with 3+ years experience.
The candidate will join our busy Highways and Transportation team based in our Dublin office.
Desirable skills / attributes
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a consultancy environment.
- Computer literate and with experience of relevant design software (AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MX, BIM etc).
- Experience of relevant design standards including knowledge of the TII Technical Standards / DMURS / National Cycle Manual etc and the ability to translate this into workable designs.
- Experience working on Civils / Transportation Projects including the geometric design of existing street upgrades and new road schemes.
- Experience at both the preliminary and detailed design stages of projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work within a team environment and under own initiative to achieve project goals.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible approach with ability to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
- Positive outlook and approachable manner
- Well motivated, able to work as part of a team or alone when required
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.snclavalin.com/job/civil-cad-technician-in-dublin-jid-20555