We are seeking a Civil Engineer required to work in our dynamic civil infrastructure design team based our Dublin. The successful candidate will work in a civil team within a multidiscipline office on various projects such as land development for industrial/ commercial/ residential and aviation projects.
We offer a work life balance a mix of both office based and remote working that allows for professional developed in line wider infrastructure team. Atkins provide substantial annual leave allowances along with additional days for charity engagement as part of our wider commitment to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Educated to degree level (level 8 preferred) with a preferred minimum of 3+ years relevant experience.
- Recently chartered or aspiring to be chartered in the near future.
- Experience in the use of engineering software including AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Microdrainage is essential.
- Experience in Engineering report writing experience is essential.
- Candidate must have ability to communicate effectively, prioritise & manage workload effectively.
- Experience in Flood Risk Assessments and Section 50 applications desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible approach with ability to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, a positive outlook and approachable manner.
- Well-motivated, willing to take responsibility and able to work as part of a team or alone when required.
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.atkinsrealis.com/job/civil-engineer-in-dublin-jid-32774