We are seeking a Civil Engineer required to work in our dynamic civil infrastructure design team based our Dublin office. The successful candidate will work in a civil team within a multidiscipline office and shall work on varied projects such as land development for industrial/ commercial/ logistics/ residential projects in addition to potable and foul water infrastructure development.
- Educated to degree level (level 8 preferred) with a preferred minimum of 3+ years relevant experience.
- Recently chartered or aspiring to be chartered in the near future.
- Candidate must have ability to communicate effectively and have the ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively.
- Experience in storm water, foul, water, roads, earthworks and general civil design elements including knowledge of GDSDS, SuDS Design and DMURS required.
- Experience in Flood Risk Assessments and Section 50 applications desirable.
- Engineering report writing experience required.
- Experience in the use of engineer software including AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Microdrainage and Culvert Master is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible approach with ability to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, a positive outlook and approachable manner.
- Well-motivated, willing to take responsibility and able to work as part of a team or alone when required.
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.snclavalin.com/job/civil-engineer-in-dublin-jid-27491