AtkinsRéalis is currently seeking a Design Engineer to join the aviation team based in Dublin/Cork or Galway office.
AtkinsRéalis is renowned for an array of significant projects across Aviation, Cities & Residential Development, Transport, Energy and Water markets. Wea are certified CPD Accredited employer with Engineers Ireland and we were named Engineers Ireland CPD Employer of the year in 2021.
- Acting as a Design Engineer on live jobs.
- Attending meetings with clients and stakeholders.
- Assist Senior Design Engineer and Project Manager to deliver project.
- Coaching young graduates and junior team members.
- Educated to degree level (level 8/9 engineering degree).
- Minimum 3 years of postgraduate experience.
- Chartered or nearly Chartered with the Engineers Ireland or equivalent professional institution.
- Experience in the development of infrastructure or multi-disciplinary building projects in Ireland / UK – Preliminary Design, Planning, Detailed Design, Tender Assessment, Construction Supervision.
- Experience in design and build schemes.
- Ability to grow, lead and motivate junior team members including young graduates, and gain respect from colleagues.
- Ability to work collaboratively with fellow colleagues, delivery partners and team members to ensure successful results and effective delivery.
- An awareness of emerging trends, developing technologies, and evolving best practices to maintain our Client’s position at the forefront of its markets.
- Effective communicator (written, verbal & presentations).
- Computer literate and able to work effectively work with the basic Microsoft suite of programmes and have a good understanding of MS Project.
- A willingness to develop and build client relationships.
- Full driving licence.
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.snclavalin.com/job/design-engineer-civil-in-dublin-jid-20204