We are seeking to recruit a Design Engineer to be based in our Dublin or Cork office.
AtkinsRéalis offers excellent career prospects as part of a multidisciplinary consultancy business both in Ireland and internationally. We are an Engineer’s Ireland accredited CPD Employer and this role comes with significant benefits in terms of technical development and progression towards Chartership.
Our engineers and planners are the best in the business and we provide an ideal working and learning environment that incorporates the following:
- Bi-annual Professional Development Review.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- 2 Volunteers Days per annum at full pay.
- Up to 20 days working from abroad per annum.
- Hybrid working arrangements between home and office.
- Mentorship Program.
- In house CPD sessions.
- Learning & Development Committee.
- Mental Health & Wellbeing team.
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusivity Committee.
- Social Club.
Duties will include:
- A technical role in the delivery of a broad range of projects including active travel, public transport, greenways and large scale development sites.
- Opportunities for client facing activities.
- Sharing knowledge with colleagues.
- Delivery of schemes from feasibility through planning and construction stages.
- Delivery of projects with public and private sector clients.
Key Experience & Skills:
- High quality report writing skills and verbal communicator in English.
- Experience of transport planning in Ireland including understanding of relevant policy.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to use initiative and have excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Working towards relevant chartership status.
- Experience in the application of GIS.
- Experience in design development in AutoCAD.
- Working knowledge of relevant design guidance including DMURS and National Cycle Manual.
- Ability to comply with Quality Assurance Management Systems, family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures, and ability.
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.snclavalin.com/job/design-engineer-in-dublin-jid-30850