We are seeking to recruit an Net Zero Energy & Power Lead, based in Dublin, Cork, Galway or Dundalk. The following describes the requirements and rewards of the role.
We are partnering with clients and other industry players across the energy sector to help deliver the sustainable infrastructure that will help to achieve global net zero goals. Our local and global cross-sector experience and broad heritage of engineering excellence puts us in a unique position to address the challenges and identify the opportunities in pursuit of Ireland’s Net Zero targets.
- We are seeking an industry leader who will grow and take over functional management of the AtkinsRealis Net Zero Energy and Power Business in Ireland.
- Key Account Manager for key clients such as TSO (Transmission System Operator) and across the sector including private renewable energy developers (onshore and offshore) and government agencies.
- Understand the energy marketplace and align with our business plan.
- Identify new business opportunities obtained through developing customer and market intelligence by building strong professional networks and customer relationships with a wide variety of clients.
- Undertake competitor analyses, identify current and potential new players and develop strategic partnerships.
- Undertake reviews of national energy and power policy to understand the aims of our clients and how these will manifest as projects.
- Participate in strategic planning with the leadership team including development of growth plans for the Net Zero Energy Business.
- Management of programme and framework budgets.
- Represent AtkinsRealis Ireland across our global practices including the UK, Middle East, Canada and North America.
- Own technical responsibility for project quality, design standards and delivery processes.
- Provide technical support to clients in a wide range of areas and represent the company as a Subject Matter Expert on Net Zero Energy & Power.
- Provide management, motivation, inspiration and technical leadership for the Energy Team.
Requirements of the role:
- Chartered Engineer.
- 10+ years’ experience in delivery of renewable energy and power infrastructure.
- Specific experience in delivery of infrastructure for renewable energy and grid clients and demonstrable knowledge of renewable energy and power system.
- Active in the energy industry in Ireland with business connections across the sector.
- Strategic thinker with business acumen and project finance oversight.
- Knowledge of the Irish renewables marketplace, key clients, partners and delivery methods.
- Self-starter requiring limited oversight reporting to Senior Leadership Team (SLT).
- Effective team building and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
What we offer:
At AtkinsRealis, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible / hybrid working
- Pension contributions
- Health Insurance
- Bonus scheme
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.atkinsrealis.com/job/energy-lead-in-dublin-jid-32896