We have an opportunity for a Graduate Ecologist & an Environmental Consultant to join our Environment team, based in our Dublin office. The candidate should be self-motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible, willing to take responsibility and comfortable working as part of a team.
Duties will include:
- Playing a role in the delivery of a broad range of infrastructure projects in Ireland.
- Ability to work within a team environment and under own initiative to achieve project goals.
- Undertaking ecological / environmental site surveys as required (under guidance).
- Preparation of environmental / ecological desk-based assessments.
- Preparation of AA Screening reports / EIA Screening reports.
- Apply technical capabilities including the development of skills in GIS.
Key Experience & Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible approach with ability to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
- Positive outlook and approachable manner.
- Well-motivated, able to work as part of a team or alone when required.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to use initiative and have excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Good written and verbal communicator in English.
- Ability to comply with Quality Assurance Management Systems.
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.snclavalin.com/job/graduate-ecologist-and-environmental-consultant-in-dublin-jid-25239