We are looking to recruit a Resident Engineer with Mechanical & Electrical background for Greater Dublin region.
- The Growth and Development Programme is a programme to provide water and wastewater infrastructure, above and below ground, to cater for population growth demands nationally.
- Projects typically consist of high design complexity, statutory processes and significant stakeholder engagement.
- The Growth and Development programme will be delivered using standalone contracts, Irish Water framework contracts, third party contracts or a combination of some or all of these.
- There is a requirement for a MEICA resident engineer to work alongside the team of resident engineers on the projects of work within the Growth & Development programme and the water treatment programme in the greater Dublin area.
- In addition to working with the Growth & Development programme, there will likely be requirements to provide MEICA assistance from time to time in the East Midlands area as they arise.
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.snclavalin.com/job/mep-resident-engineer-in-dublin-jid-31146