AtkinsRéalis Ireland, a member of SNCL have an opportunity for a Process Engineer, with 7+ years’ experience in the water/wastewater sector to join the Infrastructure Division.
- Degree-qualified with a chemical / process engineering background with Chartered membership of a recognised professional institution
- Typically, 7+ years’ experience in the water and/or wastewater engineering sector
- A blend of leadership and technical expertise with hands-on understanding of water and wastewater treatment technologies; previous design and/or commissioning experience
- A proven ability to manage and mentor teams and/or individuals and/or projects, potentially split across disciplines and locations.
- A developing external profile and reputation; a desire and willingness to raise the profile of oneself and the Company.
- Willingness to contribute to and develop our technical knowledge networks.
- Plant and process reviews, assessments, route-cause analysis, apply cutting-edge evaluation techniques
- Supporting plant operation, optimisation and troubleshooting
- Feasibility, outline and detailed process design, including mass, heat and energy balances, process flow diagrams, P&IDs, hydraulic design, design risk assessments, control philosophies, commissioning strategies, cost and programme estimations, plant and equipment specifications, supplier tender evaluation
- Working with and developing digital design tools such as water quality analysis, unit process sizing, process performance metrics, hydraulic calculations and other automated design tools
- Technical report writing at all stages of the project lifecycle
- Liaison with clients within Ireland and worldwide.
- Support and/or lead bids, fee proposals or offers of service; development of activity schedules/work plans
- Understanding of HAZOP, DSEAR, CDM, WIMES, Irish and European Standards and other statutory, regulatory and non-regulatory provisions and guidance
- Development of standard and bespoke design solutions over the entire water industry spectrum,
- Meet and exceed quality, programme, budgetary and H&S requirements on projects
- Contributing to new innovative ideas/ making suggestions for innovation
- Opportunity to present your project work at company meetings or at conferences
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.snclavalin.com/job/process-engineer-water-wastewater-in-dublin-jid-20437