AtkinsRéalis is currently seeking a Project Manager to join the Transportation team based in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork or Galway office.
We focus on innovative design and technical excellence, fostering a trusted partner approach to delivery with our clients. We are looking for individuals who are creative, organised, self-motivated, and collaborative with experience in delivering multi-disciplinary designs. The candidate would ideally be a Chartered Engineer, with experience delivering schemes from concept to detailed design. The position requires a technical background in engineering as it will be a role working closely with industry leading clients and stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to lead projects of varying size and complexity. Opportunities may also be provided to work in other complementary sectors where skills are transferrable, to meet the individual and business’ goals.
- Project Manager or Package Manager role on multi-disciplinary transportation projects.
- Contract/Commercial management ownership.
- Managing the design process.
- Line management and mentoring of more junior staff.
- Developing tender proposals, leading bids and winning new commissions.
- Educated to degree level (level 8/9 engineering degree).
- Minimum 7 years’ postgraduate experience, primarily in a consultancy environment.
- Chartered with Engineers Ireland or equivalent professional institution.
- Experience in the delivery of multi-disciplinary infrastructure projects in Ireland/UK.
- Experience of all stages of a project life cycle.
- Ability to manage a multi-disciplinary design team.
- Strong growth potential to take on more senior roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively with fellow colleagues, delivery partners and team members to ensure successful results and effective delivery.
- An awareness of developing technologies and best practice in the industry.
- Confidence to challenge the status quo and think outside the box.
- Effective communicator (written, verbal & presentations).
- A willingness to develop and build client relationships.
- Full driving licence.
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.snclavalin.com/job/project-manager-in-dublin-jid-31282