We are seeking to recruit a Resident Engineer/Assistant Resident Engineer to be based in North Dublin Region. Supervising multiple projects throughout North Dublin and growth and development of infrastructure including new pipeline installations. This role provides an exciting opportunity to contribute to our growing site supervision team. The successful candidate will report to a Senior Resident Engineer.
- Level 8 engineering qualification.
- Experience in administrating Contracts – Public Works & FIDIC.
- Knowledge and Awareness of Health and Safety Legislation and Regulations.
- Chartered Engineer.
- Managing Safely in Construction Training.
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible.
- Willing to take responsibility and comfortable working as part of a team.
- An excellent communicator, written and verbal in English.
Primary Duties will include:
- Performing the duties of Senior Resident Engineer for the project.
- Reporting directly to the Client and Atkins Regional Project Resident Engineer.
- Managing site supervision team on the ground.
- Ensuring Materials and Workmanship are in accordance with the Works Requirements.
- Maintaining Site Documentation in Line with Client Requirements.
- Monitor Compliance with Contractors Health and Safety Plan.
- Maintain a detailed diary/record of works.
- Liaise with other Supervision Staff.
- Working with Employers Representative on the management of payment applications, checking work measures, claim determinations and final account agreement with Contractor.
- Liaison with local landowners, public and stakeholders.
- Ensuring Works are carried out to the Employer Requirements and Statutory Requirements.
- On-site design review, technical supervision and commissioning.
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.atkinsrealis.com/job/resident-engineer-water-sector-in-dublin-jid-33166