We are looking for a Senior Bridge Engineer to join our Dublin office. Candidate will be required to assist in various H&T projects.
- Acting as Bridge Engineer as part of Multidiscipline Design Teams.
- Design input and overseeing the delivery of Structural aspects of projects.
- Bridge Inspection and Assessments.
- Design of Bridge Rehabilitation works.
- Project Management of small and medium projects.
- Preparation of project reports (Planning, Tender, Construction Stage).
- Preparation of fee proposals and quality submissions for design opportunities with public and private clients.
- Communication with internal and external parties (Clients, Stakeholders etc.).
- Preparation of design drawings and review of drawings prepared by others.
- Report writing.
- Assisting in undertaking duties of the PSDP.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible, willing to take responsibility and comfortable working as part of team.
- Ability to take responsibility for leading projects from a technical perspective.
- Knowledge and experience in Bridge design, Inspection, Assessment and Rehabilitation.
- Knowledge of Eurocodes.
- Knowledge of structural analysis software (MIDAS Civil or LUSAS).
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.
- Experience in the design of concrete, steel and masonry structures.
- Experience of working within multidisciplinary teams.
- Good communication skills (particularly written English).
- Experience in Client facing roles.
- Chartered Bridge Engineer.
- Permanent full-time position.
- Based in Dublin Office.
- Third Level Qualification (Level 8 or higher).
- Chartered Engineer.
- 8+ years’ post graduate experience.
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.snclavalin.com/job/senior-bridge-engineer-in-dublin-jid-19851