We are seeking Middle and Senior CAD Technicians to join our Dublin or Cork office. We have a large amount of Bridge design, active travel and rehabilitation work secured and a significant pipeline of interesting projects. This is an excellent opportunity to take on significant responsibility and develop your career with support from our senior management team.
- Leading the production of drawings for bridge and roads projects.
- Ensuring compliance with BIM standards and naming conventions.
- Production of RC detailing drawings and bar bending schedules.
- Input to specifications and pricing documents.
- Supporting the bridges team in developing design solutions.
- Keeping and updating drawing registers.
- Mentoring and developing junior members of the team.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible, willing to take responsibility and comfortable working as part of a team.
- Ability to take responsibility for leading the CAD elements of projects.
- Knowledge and experience in Bridge design geometry and drafting.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Civils 3D.
- Experience in the detailing of concrete, steel and masonry bridge structures and retaining walls.
- Reinforced concrete detailing and completion of bar bending schedules.
- Experience working within multidisciplinary teams.
- Good communication skills (particularly written English).
- Understanding of engineering principles and construction.
- CAD technician/Civil engineer.
- Permanent full-time position.
- Based in the Dublin or Cork Office (hybrid working can be facilitated).
- Third Level Qualification (Level 7 or higher).
- 8+ years post-graduate experience and 15+ years post-graduate experience.
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.snclavalin.com/job/senior-cad-technician-bridges-in-cork-jid-26483