Atkins is seeking to recruit a number of Site Supervision Staff to be based in various locations in the South East Region which includes counties Wexford, Waterford, Kilkenny and Carlow. Candidates will be seconded into a Client office/site to work on a number of capital projects in the water and wastewater sectors. Candidates with suitable experience and interested in similar positions elsewhere nationally can also apply and will be considered for future positions if/when they arise.
We are looking for the below roles:
- Project Resident Engineer.
- Senior Resident Engineer.
- Resident Engineer (Civil).
- Resident Engineer (MEICA).
- Assistant Resident Engineer.
- Clerk of Works.
- Experience in administrating Contracts – Public Works & FIDIC.
- Knowledge and Awareness of Health and Safety Legislation and Regulations.
- Chartered Engineer.
- Managing Safely in Construction Training.
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible.
- Willing to take responsibility and comfortable working as part of a team.
- An excellent communicator, written and verbal in English.
Primary Duties will include:
- Performing the duties of Resident Engineer for various capital projects in water and wastewater sector.
- Reporting directly to Project Resident Engineer / Senior Resident Engineer / Client.
- Ensuring Materials and Workmanship are in accordance with the Works Requirements.
- Maintaining Site Documentation in Line with Client Requirements.
- Monitor Compliance with Contractors Health and Safety Plan.
- Maintain a detailed diary/record of works.
- Liaise with other Supervision Staff.
- Manage Payment applications, check work measures, make claim determinations and agree final account with Contractor.
- Liaison with local landowners, public and stakeholders.
- Ensuring Works are carried out to the Employer Requirements and Statutory Requirements.
- On-site design review, technical supervision and commissioning.
To read the full spec or to apply for the role please click here: https://careers.atkinsrealis.com/job/site-supervision-water-sector-in-dublin-jid-33175